Friday 20 February 2015

The collage of Articles

An important set piece within our opening sequence is the collage that the character 'Joseph' has up on his wall ; which is seen throughout the majority of the sequence. The articles are meant to illustrate the themes of the story we are teasing in our opening whilst conveying the subject's immoral intentions. 

The articles have to be related to terrorism; regarding my task in gathering these articles I felt that I had to get various events from different sources stating events. Another form of media I thought would have been interesting to incorporate was various pictures or text symbolising the acts of terrorism.















Once I had gathered these articles and other forms of media, I sent them to my fellow group members which they approved that they each had relevance within our project due to the alarming messages they each illustrate which are related the the themes and ideas we wish to represent in our opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment